- Non-Profit Organizations, Associations, Clubs
- Health & Wellness
- Associations, Non-Profit Organizations, Clubs
Light The Night event: Bringing Light to the Darkness of Cancer. When a loved one hears the words “you have cancer,” it is a dark and scary time. LLS’s Light The Night brings light to the darkness of cancer through hope, research and support for patients, families, friends, doctors, nurses, researchers, colleagues and caregivers. Imagine if every time a patient saw light in a dark moment they felt the warmth of 1 million supporters cheering them to a victory against cancer. Imagine if every time a family member saw a lantern glowing bright they knew there was a doctor or research honing in on a treatment to eliminate cancer. Imagine if every time a caregiver saw a light shining in the window they knew thousands of families we were wishing them strength and courage.
Light The Night is hope for the future. Light The Night is reaching nearly 1 million people annually. In 2017 Light the Night is being transformed to ensure we are no longer imagining those moments but they are reality for the people we serve.
The Walnut Creek Light The Night event will take place on October 21st at Civic Park. The mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Whom to Contact
- Crystal CookSenior Development Director101 Montgomery Street, Suite 750San Francisco, CA 94104Phone: (951) 243-4591
- Andrea OrozcoCampaign Director101 Montgomery Street, Suite 750San Francisco, CA 94104Phone: (415) 581-1183Fax: (415) 625-1154
- Jennifer Shah221 Main Street #1650San Francisco, CA 94105Phone: (415) 625-1121