Non-Profit Organizations, Associations, ClubsBusiness Developmente-CommerceTrade Shows, Expositions & FairsGreen Certified [GREENminded Walnut Creek]
The Bay Area's leading business organization. Founded in 1926, the Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce has grown into a major grassroots, member-driven association of businessmen and women. As is stated in its mission statement, “the Chamber advocates common business interests, fosters and promotes a healthy, competitive business climate and enhances the quality of life in Walnut Creek.”
Comprised of approximately 800 firms representing more than 3000 employees, the Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce is one of the largest accredited Chambers in the Bay Area. Accreditation by the US Chamber of Commerce requires the Walnut Creek Chamber to meet high standards of performance in planning, programming and conducting a well-balanced program of work.
- Focused on creating a strong local econonmy
- Continuously promotes the community and your business
- Is the clear voice of business communicating to all levels of government
- Provides an extraordinary array of effective business networking opportunity to help you get connected
- Keeps you informed on important issues impacting your business, keeping you in front of the curve