This isn't your typical fluffy, let's send them some free samples and increase market share by .5% this quarter public relations -- this is a get in the trenches and fight, work until 3 a.m., and most importantly win, public relations.
We work with some of the most competitive, accomplished, prominent, and at times controversial clients in the country -- and we've won national awards for it.
If you're ready to be a public relations warrior, not only will we step up your Instagram game, we will challenge you, educate you, and take you to the next level.
Here are the requirements (in no particular order):
- AP Style writing expert
- Examples of Op-Eds, Press Releases, Media Advisories, and Pitches
- Existing relationships with journalists
- Minimum three years of experience
- Former newsroom experience (preferred but not required)
- Extraordinary work ethic
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, with little to no warning
- Experienced, knowledgeable, but open to learning new styles and techniques
- Competitive, assertive, and a thrill seeker
- Flexible, resilient, and resourceful
- Thrives under stress
- Bay Area based or willing to relocate, and work out of our Walnut Creek office
- Organized and attentcion to detail
- A passion for politics and making the world a better place
- The ability to keep secrets, read people, and navigate adverse situations
- Complex problem solving
- Enjoys working with very demanding clients
We are an equal opportunity employer.