Healthcare professionals—all but 3 states now have access to some form of legal cannabis. Patients are using cannabis, and you will care for them.
Are you ready?
The Radicle Health 5-week Cannabis Therapeutics webinar begins February 19. These are the concepts that you will discuss with your colleagues and with your instructors:
- How to identify cannabinoid and terpene profiles in chemovars to effectively treat illness and disease
- The endogenous cannabinoid system and a description of the cell receptors, enzymes, ligands, and drug transporters relevant to cannabinoid pharmacodynamics
- The absorption, metabolism, distribution, and excretion of cannabinoids
- Principles of assessment and dosing and practices to consider when recommending cannabis for patients
- Considerations unique to the senior patient population
- Information about using cannabis to help treat nociceptive, neuropathic, and nociplastic pain
- Guidelines for helping patients identify and select safe products
- Genetic polymorphisms as data points for predicting patient response and for mitigating the risk of adverse effects